9/16/2012

Life is Crazy ;)

It's been a while since I've typed about life. Life is insane. My life is I suppose. :D
  Since I wrote last I had started Voice and piano lessons, I got together with a wonderful guy, and I've continued to write.
 
I finished 9th grade and I've started 10th grade with OHVA. I've drawn and drawn and drawn. I've reconnect with good friends that I lost contact with over the summer, and I've drawn some more.

I even broke my collar bone about 6 weeks ago, I've just escaped the confines of my sling. I am ecstatic that I can use my entire right arm again. :3 You never realize how much you use a non-moving bone such as the collarbone, and that messing a single part of yourself messes up the entirety of your person. I just want to thank my wonderfully amazing mother and Father who had been taking care of me and dealing with my wining, (Sorry about that)  I am so happy I'm all healed in time for the Cincy Comic Expo. :)

(Now you are caught up to the present)
  I made a pair of silver and black wings for the Comic expo this weekend. I am so excited :D :D :D Me and My Daddy went last year and I had such a great time last year,I've been counting down the days since Aug.
  I'll be dressed all steampunk-like just....you know moreso than las year. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment