12/03/2012

Amazing!! :3

So I have been crazy busy again, Woo! :3


So get this, Friday I turned 16 years old...and I wasn't really planning anything ya know. I was thinking I'd go out with family and that sort of stuff. Then The night before my mom asked me if I wanted to go Christmas shopping And I said yea

So on Friday I have my outfit of stuff I had at home, when my mom walks in she tells me she didn't like it (I was so devastated!! >.<) so she took me into her room to chose between  a few outfits she had bought me for my birthday (Yea!!) .

  We went to this little place uptown and I got a complete make over! I got red highlights (I've been wanting highlights for years), and got my hair and makeup done really nice. (Thanks to a wonderful family friend!! ) :3 
                                                                (After picture  ^)

Then me and my mom went out to eat, next we went to my friend's dance studio (I thought I was going for a dance recital thing). We went inside and it was completely dark, and then the lights were turned on and there were tons of my friends!  It was amazing!

    Me and my Dad have a song we dance to it's called Butterfly kisses by Bob Carlisle. We danced to it at the father-daughter dances we had gone to since I was in 2nd grade. It has always been our song. There infront of everyone my Daddy gave me a beautiful necklace of a butterfly. Then we danced to our song, each of us trying not to cry. And yea I am a Daddy's girl, deal with it.

  My family and my friends parents (Close enough to be like a second family) Had gotten it all together, just for me. It was so awesome. It was like a dance party and everything it was so amazing. I felt so special seeing my friends there.  I had an amazing birthday! And I know I will remember all the people who wished me well and came to celebrate this amazing day with me.

   I also want to make a special thing here for my little brother,  who decided 14 years ago him and I will share this day together. He is always there for me and doesn't (For the most part) try to kill me. (no matter how annoying I get) I love you Frosty!! I love that we are so close and I don't wanna lose that, got it. ;)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  

No comments:

Post a Comment