2/09/2013

OMG!!!

I went to a homeschooling convention in Sandusky at the Kalahari hotel.  There were so many interesting people there! I will be using their amazing nicknames lol.
    There I met MagicMan He we call him MagicMan because he's magical lol.
 Then there was Maximum, he did Gangum Style on a Unicycle!!
Next is Flex He's a French-Canadian Ninja!
 I saw Orlando Bloom too, if he eats meat his bowels will explode lol
 Nikola Tesla,who wouldn't let that joke go!!
Vampire Girl, I loved her hair, and I keep forgetting her real name.
Kit Kat, She had a wonderful singing voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I tried to walk on stilts......I failed horridly, and fell on my back. :P  But I learned how to juggle and do slight devil sticks. I wasn't daring enough to try the unicycle though. lol

We had a dance from 8-12 it was so fun! There were a lot of jumping people, I'm just happy I didn't get stepped on.  It was so loud and I temporarily lost my hearing!

On Thursday we had a talent show and I sang a song, I'm not sure how well I did. Everyone said I did good, But I didn't warm up or anything. Flex, who speaks French and is learning English, sang a song completely in English!! 
 
Over the week we (Kittykat and I) went to the pool and swam with our friends.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I Had such a wonderful time, but I missed my family!  But I'm home now!

No comments:

Post a Comment