2/19/2013

So This is a quick entry, since I'm going to my teaching class. This time my class is on cartooning!! I'm so excited!!
       So I've already done some writing work for school and my Norse mythology/ literature class today. When I return, after a late-ish lunch, I'll have my American history, biology, and geometry.   Then we have a Thing at the Library, called altering books I think. We get to destroy and glue and paint all over old books. I have mixed feeling about it though. I mean if you can still read it why destroy it?? D8 I'm thinking the books are pretttyyyy destroyed though.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I've been practicing my drawings and I have four sketches I am very proud of!! :3 I shall computer edit and post them later! :3

No comments:

Post a Comment